Are you someone who likes being in the know, and loves all things Bravo? Then you just might have what it takes to become Bravo New Zealand’s local host.
As our local host, you will have a natural ability to perform on camera.
You should be comfortable interviewing anybody, from celebrities through to people on the street.
You will also be asked to represent the Bravo brand across all media in New Zealand.
Ideally, you will be capable of researching and writing your own scripts and be a social native who can create your own social content.
Guidelines and requirements
- You must be aged over 18
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
- You must be available to fulfil the requirements in your role as host as required
- You must complete all elements of the application, including providing a photo (headshot) and a video, or your application will not be reviewed.
- You agree that your photo and/or video, or any part of your video, may be used to promote the search on-air or online at any time after submitting your application.
- Applications can only be made through this site.
- Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified.
- You must disclose in your application if you have a Police Record and understand that if you are shortlisted that you will have a Police Check as part of the casting process
Please visit the FAQ page for all other information.